Beer Brat Nachos
15 Minutes Prep
30 Minutes Total
- 125g/4 oz (half 250 g brick) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup pale ale beer
- 2 tablespoons chopped, seeded jalapeño chili*
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 bag (156 g) Food Should Taste Good™ Multigrain Tortilla Chips
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 fully cooked beer brats, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat cream cheese, beer and jalapeño chilies over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly with whisk, until cream cheese is completely melted. Stir in Cheddar cheese a little at a time until melted and sauce is smooth, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced brats; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and heated through. Meanwhile, spread chips in single layer on ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; heat in oven about 5 minutes or until warm.
- Place chips on platter; top with warm cheese sauce. Top with brats, tomatoes, olives, green onions and cilantro. Serve warm.
- *Want a little more spice? Top with additional jalapeño chili slices.